Thursday, May 16, 2013

Unanswered prayer: God has something good or better in store.

Read this post today and really liked it: http://livingbyfaithblog.com/2012/07/30/what-about-unanswered-prayer/ That is my post for the day! I found it quite appropriate because I have hit some road blocks and re-directions in my life recently with college ... Decisions, decisions; they are the worst 90% of my life! Haha. Anyways, I like this post because there are always 3 voices: God's, yours, or the devil's. God's voice isn't the easiest to hear, and sometimes -- if He so chooses -- He doesn't say anything. I know that if I'm following His commands that He is happy with me, but shouldn't I do something that pleases Him? Life is so confusing sometimes. Anyways, READ it (you won't regret it!) and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Also, should I start blogging daily? I'm trying to decide if I should or not. We'll see.

P.S. Nothing related to Jesus, but (1) I talked with cows today and (2) the last Office episode EVER is airing tonight. The end of the Office era is here ... I'm in denial :(

Okay I'm done. Live long and prosper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment